Respected Prof. Dr. Raj Singh is currently handling the reputed position of Vice-Chancellor at Jain (Deemed-To-Be University). With 40 years of experience including all domains of education and academic administration, Sr. Singh has successfully imprinted his name on the pages of education history and has become a true inspiration to thousands of young brains across the globe. Besides being an unequalled higher education leader, he has also served the Indian Air Force for a tenure of over 13 years.
His unabated efforts in all the domains of education including business development and revenue management have been truly remarkable. With a peerless capacity to develop the unique strength of designing industry-relevant programs in collaboration with industry and foreign universities and a strong proponent of the flexible education system in an Inter and trans-disciplinary environment, Dr. Singh has gracefully stood out to be an exceptional one.
Dr. Singh’s inimitable endeavour toward the growth and enhancement of the Higher Education System has made him the worthy bearer of numerous professional memberships and affiliations. Some of these include-
• Life member of the Council of Chartered Financial Analysts (CCFA)
• Was a member of the Academic Council of Jaipuria Institute of Management – Ghaziabad (constituted as per AICTE regulations)
• Have been on the advisory committee of FMS, Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur.
• Was nominated for the Board of CCFA.
• Have been the Vice Chairman of the Committee on Quality in Education, Quality Council of India, Government of India. Strongly advocated making approval and accreditation of technical programs autonomous from each other
• Was a Member of the Advisory Board of Education Promotion Society for India (EPSI)
• Member of Governing Council, Rajasthan Science Congress.
• Have been chairing accreditation expert committees of the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) for accreditation of management institutes across India.
• Member of Education Committee on Higher Education, Northern India CII.
• Member of the Council of Skilled India Entrepreneurs (CSIE), from 2016 – 2019.
With a futuristic approach toward the education sector, Dr. Singh has been working on various noble initiatives which the new nation’s education policy envisages. His contribution in establishing and providing operational leadership to some of the well-known new-age Universities and institutions, strategizing and developing efficient and effective systems, building and leading multi-cultural teams to achieve higher goals, and delivering value to the stakeholders, is the reflection of his diligence and utter determination towards taking academic standards to new heights.
Vice-Chancellor of Jain (Deemed-To-Be University), Bangalore, India
What you'll Learn
Business Development, Revenue Management, Risk Management, Leadership Skills, Financial Analysts
Jain (Deemed-To-Be University)
Meerut, Maharishi University, Lucknow, India
Jain (Deemed-To-Be University)
Ansal (now Sushant) University
Rayat – Bahra University
G. D. Goenka University
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Deputy Director General (Head)
Amity Business School,
ICFAI Business School
New Delhi, India
Indian Air Force
July 22, 1981 – September 18, 1994
Supply Chain Management: A case of Titan Industries Ltd.
Financial Risk Management
Accounting Information - The Changing Perspectives
Cost and Management Accounting Systems – Role in Post Merger Integration
Insurance Industry in India – Strategies for Growth
Emerging Trends in Higher Education
Higher Education in India: New Perspectives
Achieving Excellence through Knowledge Mapping in Higher Education Institution
Economic, Social and Political Scenario in BRICS Countries,