Prof. Dr Sundaresh S Biligi is currently a Senior Advisor for Prodemy and TechU, with an exceptional educational career. He has stood as a steam to multiple Universities in expanding their reach, scale and brand. His efforts to foster an online university ecosystem and promote digital infrastructure for Learning Management and Campus Management, has been a very unique and distinctive approach towards the development of the education sector.
Dr. Biligi has also been the Vice-President and Head of Academics in iNurture Education Solutions Private Limited, with a prime focus on dilating the university footprints in the fields of research, ranking, internationalization and placement. His grip on student lifecycle management, campus management software, and research management have played a crucial role in the development of the university.
Jack Welch Institute certified strategist, leader and academician, Dr. Biligi holds a multifaceted global experience of numerous industries and higher education. His works being highly-recognized has built a strong network in statutory bodies including AICTE, NAAC and UGC. Besides, his bond with Global Rating agencies, Government – state and centre, has been really very productive towards educational growth.
Dr Biligi’s contribution towards education has just not been confined to university campuses, but gets also portrayed in his key publications. His write-ups on Sustainable livelihoods, Competence Management for the Cloud Era and a study on using social media in research on leadership models, have been note-worthy.
• International Journals: Cipriano Santos et al. (2012). HP Enterprise Services Uses Optimization for Resource Planning. INFORMS Journal on Applied Analytics.
• Sundaresh, B.S. (2020). Sustainable livelihoods – in the context of Impact Sourcing Employees in India. Academic Leadership, ISSN: 1533-7812, 21(05th May 2020),69-72.
• Sundaresh, B.S. (2020). Review of Existing Literature on Impact Sourcing – A Way for Socially Responsible Outsourcing in Information Technology. Tathapi, ISSN:2320-0693, 19 (08-April-2020), 137-151.
• Sundaresh, B.S. (May 2016). Impact Sourcing - Towards an Inclusive Society. IJERT, ISSN: 2278-0181, May 2016.
• Sundaresh, B.S. (May 2016). Competence Management for the Cloud Era – An approach. Paper presented in: National conference on Competence Management towards agility and innovative growth, Global Institute of Management studies, on 31st May 2016, Published in Proceedings of the conference.
• Sundaresh, B.S. (Feb 2016). A study on using social media in research on leadership models, ISSN 2319-300X Research Revolution, 4(5).
Senior Advisor for Prodemy and TechU & Expert Member- FELA Foundation
What you'll Learn
Applied Analytics, Competence Management, Impact Sourcing, Employee Engagement, CSR
Vice President and Head of Academics
iNurture Education Solutions Private Limited (Apr 2018 – Feb 2020)
Trianz Holdings Pvt Limited (Aug 2017 – Feb 2018)
JAIN University (Apr 2014 – Jul 2017)
Hewlett Packard - Enterprise Services (2010 – 2014)
Hewlett Packard - Enterprise Services – Global Delivery (2007-2010)
Hewlett Packard – Enterprise Services (2004 -2007)
IBM – Global Services (2000-2003)
Head of Program Management Office
HCL Perot Systems (2000-2003)
Program Manager/ Sr Design Engineer
MECON Limited (Prior to 2000)
HP Enterprise Services Uses Optimization for Resource Planning
Sustainable livelihoods – in the context of Impact Sourcing Employees in India
Review of Existing Literature on Impact Sourcing – A Way for Socially Responsible Outsourcing in Information Technology
Impact Sourcing - Towards an Inclusive Society
Competence Management for the Cloud Era – An approach
A study on using social media in research on leadership models