No of Vacancies: 55
Discipline-wise Vacancies: Arabic – 01, Bengali – 03, Commerce – 09, Economics – 05, English – 05, Environmental Studies – 02, Hindi – 04, History – 04, Mathematics – 02, Persian – 04, Philosophy – 03, Political Science – 07, Sanskrit – 02, Urdu – 04.
(1) Good academic record as defined by the University of Delhi with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever point system is followed)
at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
(2) Besides fulfilling the above qualification, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC/CSIR.
How to Apply
- Eligible Interested candidates should apply online through ZHDCE official website (www.zhdce.ac.in) or apply online through Delhi University online application portal (colrec.uod.ac.in)
- The last date for receipt of application is within 02 weeks from the date of the publication of the advertisement
- in Employment News paper dated 9th July 2022 Issue. i.e. Last date will be 22/07/2022.