Seek out and connect with your students, academic advisors, and faculty supervisors frequently to ensure the success of your students. Interact closely by offering an increasingly innovative presence in your class groups. Job Key Responsibilities-
• Offer substantive feedback and grade papers and submissions expeditiously.
• Engage your students proactively to promote their academic growth.
• Serve as a leader and professional role model in connecting your experience and professional background to the content of the course.
• Proactively participate in weekly discussion forums in order to create visibility and presence. Minimum professional qualifications-
• Ph.D. in Fine Arts and related fields, including art history, sculpture, theater, museography, and cinema
• Research and publishing experience in Fine Arts related fields including artistic & literary criticism
• Minimum 5 years of teaching experience at an accredited university Documentation- Individuals interested in this opportunity must submit a copy of their resume or curriculum vitae (CV), as well as notarized and scanned copies of their mark sheets and diploma and the link to their three best articles or books (publications). All of them are non-negotiable requirements