Odisha 10th Board Result 2024: Girls Outshine Boys

Odisha 10th Board Result 2024: Girls Outshine Boys

Last Updated May - 27 - 2024, 04:24 PM | Source : NDTV | Visitors : 12

BSE Odisha has announced the Class 10 results with a pass rate of 96.07%. Girl students outperformed boys. Get scorecards on bseodisha.ac.in. Certificates will
Odisha 10th Board Result 2024: Girls Outshine Boys

The Odisha Board of Secondary Education (BSE) has declared the Class 10 results. The findings were announced during a news conference at around 10.30 a.m.

The pass rate is at 96.07 percent. Girl students outperformed boys, with a pass percentage of 96.73% vs 93% for the latter. A total of 2,644 schools have earned 100% results.

Students can get their scorecards on the official website, bseodisha.ac.in. School administrators can download and view the Class 10 results using their school’s login ID and password.

The certificates will be available for download in online mode starting at 4.30pm, while the physical copies will be distributed to students by their schools on a specified day across the state later.

The BSE Matric marking scheme consisted of 80 per cent for theory and the remaining 20 per cent for the practical component.

The BSE Odisha Class 10 examinations were taken by over 5.5 lakh students. Following the announcement of the matric results, students dissatisfied with their outcomes will have the option to request a revaluation. The exams were administered by the BSE Odisha board across 3,047 examination centers in the state.

In 2023, the Odisha Board exams saw a total of 2,53,633 male students and 2,58,827 female students passing, resulting in an overall pass rate of 96.04 per cent for HSC students. The overall pass rate for 2022 stood at 90.55 per cent.

Stay ahead with educational updates! Join our WhatsApp channel now for the latest insights and knowledge boosts. Don’t miss out, join today!

READ MORE| UGC Invites Applications for Higher Education Scholarships: Check Details Here

Share :

Trending this week

Telangana Government Plans New Education Commission: Key Details

Jul - 20

Revanth Reddy, the chief minister of Telangana, announced on Friday that an education panel would be formed shortly by his administration to addres... Read More

UPSC Prelims 2024 Results Out: Check the Name List Here

Jul - 20

The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released the name-list and roll numbers of candidates who passed the UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exa... Read More

NEET-UG 2024 Results Declared: Check Your Centre-Wise Scores Here!

Jul - 20

Today, July 20, 2024, the National Testing Agency (NTA) has made available on its official website the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test- Unde... Read More